Wilhm Graduate Student Travel Award Fund
Established in 2012 by former Zoology department head Dr. Jerry Wilhm and his wife Winona. This award is to be given annually to a graduate student in the Department of Zoology for expenses involved in attending a national/international meeting. The following criteria shall be considered by the committee during selection:
- The student must present a paper at the meeting (oral presentation preferred).
- Student is unlikely to obtain travel support from other sources.
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Satisfactory progress toward his/her degree.
- Participation in activities such as departmental, college, or university committees; scholarly activities outside the university, presentations or publications of papers, and attendance at departmental seminars.